Monday, June 16, 2008

Onward with life...

So I finished school. I decided it'd be a sweet idea to drive back on Friday around 9 PM in an INSANE monsoon (yes, monsoon) and it sucked ass. Everyone was driving like 20 mph for about 45 minutes which tilted me beyond belief. Once I finally got back towards civlization it was a lot better, as the rain was slowing and people who drive on a regular basis knew how to drive. Thank God.

Being home from school obv. has it's positive and negatives. Negatives in that I will never be living that life again. Postitives in that I am moving on, and clearly no one can party forever. I love my new house, and I'm really glad I moved into it. I have some random ass job interviews for just a summer position until I move to Vegas, and I successfully missed the first one due to SNGs until 10:30 am yesterday. I'm really good at life. I made up some BS excuse to the company, but hopefully I won't even have to worry about a job, as I plan on playing about 7-8 hours per day, which will, hopefully, put me at ~80 games a day. If I don't run like hell, which I haven't been lately, should make me more than anyone I know working a real job.

I'm about to go play (And I plan on doing this every night, the Eurodonks are the easiest money to be made,) and I'll stop playing around 9 am. I'm just figuring out the schedule I need to be playing to maximize profits, and this is it. I don't really give a shit about my sleeping pattern if I'm doing this, as long as I still get to see Kelsey, who works stupid ass hours anyway, and my friends every once in a while during the week, cause they all work too.

glglgllllll to Phil Galfond in the $5k PLO rebuy event, he's CL as I'm writing this, and hopefully he can ship a solid $600k. GL to Steve in the $2.5k NLHE event, as he's one of the CLs, but it's only been through two days.


Finally, FUCKING WIN SOME RACES CHRIS, JESUS CHRIST. And glglgllllllllll to you most of all man.


P.S. I just wanna be in Vegas



Edit: I almost forgot. Fuck life, according to Kevin (Kice32). He got HU in the $215 HU matches, only to lose like the 2nd hand AK to K9. The asshole rivered a 9 to take him down to something sick like 200 chips, and it was just SOOOOO brutal. $11k is nothing to scoff at, but $22.3k woulda been a lot nicer, especially when you played the hand perfectly. F life.

No comments: